Disaster Restoration Riverdale
911 Restoration Riverdale has a disaster restoration team that knows how to make things right no matter what you may be facing.
We are available 24/7/365, so that you can be rest assured that we will arrive whenever you need us.
Furthermore, we know you need a fast response, so we promise we will be there within 45-minutes with same-day service.
We are also licensed, bonded, and insured, so we go to every length to provide you with a fresh start.
That is, no matter what happened, we will cleanse your home and reinstall stability back into your life.
If you are in need of a brand new beginning, call our disaster restoration team in Riverdale today!
Certified for All Water Damage Work
Eli and his disaster restoration Riverdale team are IICRC certified, licensed, bonded, and insured in order to provide you with service that is cost-efficient and thorough.
After a disaster, your insurance company may sway you to go with one of their pre-approved providers, but we recommend against that.
Some important things to remember about water damage restoration work:
- Any restoration company worth hiring will be certified like us, and provide you with a free home inspection. The inspection is to determine a restoration plan, which we always share with homeowners because we believe in positive professionalism.
- We inform customers of all damages and estimated cost of restoration, so that they are better prepared and thus in a better state of mind. Our certifications make us qualified to handle everything from fire and water damage, alongside odor and mold removal.
- Regardless of whatever type of water is flooding your basement, either sewage or storm water, we can get it out and get you on track for a fresh start, so that you can breathe easily.
- If your subfloor is soaked, our dehumidifiers and blowers can get it back to bone dry. If your wood floors are damaged, or your carpet smells of smoke, trust us when we say we are going to get it back to fresh status.
If your home is already experiencing a water damage incident, then don’t wait until it grows mold too. Contact Eli and the water damage team in Riverdale today!
Best Preparations for Water Damage and Other Disaster Restorations
In Eli’s years of experience, he knows how much a disaster can put someone’s life of on hold, which is why he aims to get things as smooth as possible. That means he would rather you never experience a life-halting disaster, even if that means less business for him.
It is possible for a homeowner to be ready for any disaster, and sometimes being ready for one means being ready for all of them. Without further ado, here is a comprehensive list for avoiding disaster:
- Make sure you have a first aid kit at hand.
- A disaster readiness kit included: non-perishable canned foods, extra cash, an evacuation plan, and a safe rendezvous outside the home.
- Practice any contingency plans on a monthly basis, as it will better prepare you for when accident strikes.
- Equip your home with moisture detectors and smoke alarms. Knowing when something is amidst can help you curb damage or experience less of it.
To elaborate on these points, a first aid kit does not suffice as a disaster kit, but every good disaster kit has a first aid kit. Furthermore, the non-perishables come in handy when, for example, your kitchen becomes inundated with flood water or raw sewage.
Moroever, in disaster phone frequencies will be jammed pack with people trying to connect to each other, so knowing where to meet beforehand will save in the frustration when trying to locate a family member.
After things have been resolved, and you are safe, your home still may be swelling in damage. That is when you call the disaster restoration Riverdale team. We will get you through whatever problems you may be facing. Count on us to make things right today!